1. The three attorneys at Bournakis and Mitchell, PC have over ten years of experience in bankruptcy. Each attorney is well-versed in bankruptcy law and any changes that it may have, as the law is always evolving.
2. To us, time is something that should be respected. We do not like for our clients to wait for an appointment, so our turnover on seeing clients on the day that they call is our priority.
4. We personally attend every Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 meeting of creditors and confirmation hearings with rare exceptions. Other law firms outsource this part of the bankruptcy process, making it confusing to clients on who will be guiding them throughout their case. At Bournakis and Mitchell, PC, one of our three attorneys will be present in court with you.
5. You will ALWAYS speak with an attorney at our firm. We do not allow paralegals to offer our clients legal advice and will personally handle each situation that may arise in your case.
6. Filing bankruptcy is never easy, emotionally. Therefore, at our office, you will always be treated with kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in making this experience one that will provide you with relief.