A Dedicated Northwest Georgia Bankruptcy Lawyer
Randall Carver graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia with a bachelor’s degree in Economics in 2005 and obtained his law degree from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 2008. Since then, he has concentrated his practice on consumer bankruptcy where he worked for one of Atlanta’s largest consumer bankruptcy firms managing their Rome division.
Over his career, Mr. Carver has helped thousands of clients gain control over their finances and protect their property. Mr. Carver aggressively represents his clients’ interests by pursuing unscrupulous creditors who illegally harass borrowers and violate the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- University of Georgia, BA in Economics, 2005
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2008
- State of Georgia, 2008
Contact Us Today
We offer a 30-minute confidential consultation to discuss your issues and determine options. Send us an email or call us directly at 706.291.1300 to get started.
What Sets Bournakis and Mitchell, P.C. Apart?
- ✓ We are a small, boutique law firm focused on individual attention
- ✓ All clients receive direct counsel from our attorneys, not assistants
- ✓ We encourage open and honest communication with our clients
- ✓ We never lose our ability to be graceful – even through tough adversities
- ✓ We offer multilingual service for English, Spanish, and Greek speakers
- ✓ We proudly offer risk-free, no-obligation bankruptcy consultations
CONTACT OUR NORTHWEST GEORGIA BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS AT BOURNAKIS AND MITCHELL, P.C. TODAY! 706.291.1300