Rockmart, GA – April 20, 2017 – Attorney Maria Bournakis participated in a Career Day at Van Wert Elementary School, promoting the benefits and describing the steps to become a lawyer to young children.
“Today I was honored to represent Bournakis and Mitchell PC at Van Wert Elementary at their annual career day,” our Northwest Georgia bankruptcy lawyer said about the event. “The children were wonderful and the faculty and staff were more than gracious. Giving back to children and inspiring them to be future attorneys is a small piece of the puzzle to what we, as attorneys, can do to promote education and career-driven individuals.”
Her presentation consisted of the details about becoming an attorney, the types of law a lawyer could practice, as well as famous attorneys in the United States, which includes former President Barack Obama.
Attorney Maria Bournakis was born and raised in Brownsville, Texas. She obtained her B.A. in Government and Spanish from the University of Texas and a J.D. from the University of Texas – School of Law. She has dedicated her life to providing exceptional legal services for clients in filing for bankruptcy relief.
Other vendors and businesses who attended Van Wert Elementary School’s Career Day include:
- Grace Carter from Precious Paws
- Jonathan Blackmon and Rachel Haddix from the Sheriff’s Department
- Chief Sorrells from the Rockmart Police Department
- Todd Queen from the Rockmart Fire Department
- Daniel Gray from Game Warden
- Laury Smith from Hopeful Hill Ranch
- Heather Williams and Daphne Graham from New Generations
- Mary Bennett from Foundation Orthodontics
- Trey Kelley, who is a State Representative
- Jennifer Lipham from Family Savings
Learn more about Van Wert Elementary School by going to their website at http://www.polk.k12.ga.us/8/Home.
For more information, read our blog or contact our Northwest Georgia bankruptcy attorney at Bournakis and Mitchell, P.C. today.