Elizabeth Zeller Mitchell
Elizabeth Zeller Mitchell
A Northwest Georgia Bankruptcy Attorney
Elizabeth Zeller Mitchell graduated from the University of Georgia, cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science in 2003. She went on to obtain her Juris Doctor degree in 2006 from the University of Stetson College of Law in St. Petersburg, Florida.
After becoming a member of both the State Bar Associations of Florida and Georgia, Elizabeth began to concentrate her legal career on consumer bankruptcy law. She spent five years working for various high volume consumer bankruptcy firms. In 2013, after managing the day-to-day operations of the Dalton office and staff for one of Northwest Georgia’s largest bankruptcy firms, as well as overseeing all of the firm’s Chapter 7 cases, she, along with her law partner and friend, Maria Leontini Bournakis, decided to form Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C.
A Deep Commitment to Our Clients
Having grown up in her grandfather’s law firm, Elizabeth learned to love and appreciate everything that the law has to offer to both attorneys and their clients. Elizabeth understands the importance of the attorney-client relationship. She cares about her clients and the financial struggles that they face upon consulting with her, and she values the unique opportunity that she has to provide them with relief from their debts.
Elizabeth is happily married with two children. She tries to stay actively involved in her community, but many nights and weekends, you will find her in the office meeting with clients, happily helping them obtain the fresh start to which they are entitled.
- University of Georgia, BA in Political Science, 2003
- University of Stetson College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2006
- State of Florida, 2007 (Inactive)
- State of Georgia, 2007
Contact Us Today
We offer a 30-minute confidential consultation to discuss your issues and determine options. Send us an email or call us directly at 706.291.1300 to get started.
What Sets Bournakis and Mitchell, P.C. Apart?
- ✓ We are a small, boutique law firm focused on individual attention
- ✓ All clients receive direct counsel from our attorneys, not assistants
- ✓ We encourage open and honest communication with our clients
- ✓ We never lose our ability to be graceful – even through tough adversities
- ✓ We offer multilingual service for English, Spanish, and Greek speakers
- ✓ We proudly offer risk-free, no-obligation bankruptcy consultations
CONTACT OUR NORTHWEST GEORGIA BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS AT BOURNAKIS AND MITCHELL, P.C. TODAY! 706.291.1300